Interested in (almost) FREE childcare in exchange for hosting ONE play date a week?
...YEAH, WE ARE TOO.
Sick and tired of paying an arm and a leg
for mediocre childcare?
Are you a Stay-At-Home Dad with 1 or 2 kiddos between the ages of 18 months and 5 years old?
Only need part-time care, say 9:30am - 3:30pm
for 3 days a week?
Do you live in northwest Austin?
If you answered YES to any of these questions... LET'S TALK.
Open House Family BBQ
click for more event details!
WHEN: SAT, AUG 27 from 4pm - 7pm
WHERE: We'll send you the address when we get your RSVP
WHAT: A casual family BBQ for families interested in being a part of the childcare co-op we'd like to start in northwest Austin. Come and go as you please any time between 4pm - 7pm. We'll have food/drinks and the kiddos can play in the backyard. Parents can meet and talk more about how we we might want the co-op to work.
More about what we have in mind...
- Stay-At-Home Dad
- Have 1 or 2 kids between the ages of 18 months (walking) and 5 years old (pre-K)
- Willing to submit to a background check
- Host 1 playdate per week at your home from 9:30am - 3:30pm, for 5 - 8 kids for 1 Session
- Upload Daily Summary & Photos on phone to Google Drive the day you host
- Attend Weekly Planning Playdate on Friday 11:00am - 12:30pm with the other Dads
- Attend Session Planning Poker Night with the other Dads (1x per 8-week Session)
- Fill out weekly parent feedback survey
- 9:30am - 3:30pm Childcare 3 days per week (not including your host day)
- Daily Updates & Pix available on the Blog
- 1 End-of-Session or more patches per kiddo
- 1 End-Of-Session Photobook per kiddo
- Discounted Splitter Splat Swag (additional cost)
- One-time $35 Registration Fee (covers admin + background check costs)
- Monthly Fee per Kiddo TBD (but should be <$50?) (covers admin + patches + photobook costs) due by 3rd of the Month