This is an example of one of the things would be included in the Splitter Splat Pre-K Co-op Parent Hand Book & Toolkit...another tool in your toddler arsenal for rainy days JUST LIKE TODAY!
How It Works:
1) Simply print out as many pages as you like, depending on how large you would like your map to be.
2) If you want, tape together any way you like - the possibilities are endless because every sheet connects with every side of every other sheet!
3) Decorate your map any way you like with crayons, pencils, markers or paint - add a forest, lake, princess castle, fire station, train tracks, hidden treasure, etc... Let their imaginations go wild!
4) PLAY! Just add matchbox cars, miniature trees, dinos, ponies - whatever your kiddos are into.
5) When you're done with it, keep it or recycle it! Whatever you want - it's just computer paper!
Tips & Tricks
FREE Digital Download: Rainy Day Roadmap
We're a private, part-time playcamp for Pre-K kiddos who love to have fun and get messy!