Session #2 Photo Book is done and ordered! Woo Hoo! Can't wait to see how it turned out!
What's this about a Photo Book??
So, while we did our summer play camp, at the end of each day, we'd post a daily summary blog post (click here to see examples) with pictures and
At the end of the Session, we take some of the daily summary photos and turn them into photo books so the kids can remember the fun long after the session ends!
This is a great example of one of the extra-special touches we want to take this forward into our new Pre-K Co-op model and provide End-of-Session photo books for kiddos that attended!
This is an example of one of the things would be included in the Splitter Splat Pre-K Co-op Parent Hand Book & Toolkit...another tool in your toddler arsenal for rainy days JUST LIKE TODAY!
How It Works:
1) Simply print out as many pages as you like, depending on how large you would like your map to be.
2) If you want, tape together any way you like - the possibilities are endless because every sheet connects with every side of every other sheet!
3) Decorate your map any way you like with crayons, pencils, markers or paint - add a forest, lake, princess castle, fire station, train tracks, hidden treasure, etc... Let their imaginations go wild!
4) PLAY! Just add matchbox cars, miniature trees, dinos, ponies - whatever your kiddos are into.
5) When you're done with it, keep it or recycle it! Whatever you want - it's just computer paper!
Tips & Tricks
FREE Digital Download: Rainy Day Roadmap
We're a private, part-time playcamp for Pre-K kiddos who love to have fun and get messy!