This is an example of one of the things would be included in the Splitter Splat Pre-K Co-op Parent Hand Book & Toolkit...another tool in your toddler arsenal for rainy days JUST LIKE TODAY!
How It Works:
1) Simply print out as many pages as you like, depending on how large you would like your map to be.
2) If you want, tape together any way you like - the possibilities are endless because every sheet connects with every side of every other sheet!
3) Decorate your map any way you like with crayons, pencils, markers or paint - add a forest, lake, princess castle, fire station, train tracks, hidden treasure, etc... Let their imaginations go wild!
4) PLAY! Just add matchbox cars, miniature trees, dinos, ponies - whatever your kiddos are into.
5) When you're done with it, keep it or recycle it! Whatever you want - it's just computer paper!
Tips & Tricks
FREE Digital Download: Rainy Day Roadmap
I originally planned on posting this with some sarcastic caption about how even though it's not Mother's Day, you should thank your mother anyways. In light of recent events in France, it no longer seems relevant.
My heart is breaking for the families affected by this heinous act of violence. Over the next few days, we'll all be hugging our babies and loved ones just a little tighter and a little longer. I'm also filled with anger over why we live in a world where other people are capable and willing to hurt one another in this way. The mama bear in me wants to scream at the top of my lungs, "HEY A$$HOLE! MY KIDS HAVE TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD! CUT THAT S#!T OUT. NOW!!"
So I decided to post today anyways, because in moments of fear, sadness and anger, I know that we could all do with a little reminder of how strong we really are (and must be).
Love this one and want to see more?
This quote is really resonating with me right now. Here's a FREE printable 8x10 digital download - just 'cuz! Enjoy and have a fabulous weekend!
1. USDA. Growth during the preschool years. (2015) ChooseMyPlate.gov. Retrieved from http://www.choosemyplate.gov/preschoolers-growth.
2. CDPH. WIC of California. Let's cook with kids. Retrieved from https://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/wicworks/Documents/NE/WIC-NE-CookingWithChildren-LetsCookWithKids.pdf.
We're a private, part-time playcamp for Pre-K kiddos who love to have fun and get messy!