Session #2 Photo Book is done and ordered! Woo Hoo! Can't wait to see how it turned out!
What's this about a Photo Book??
So, while we did our summer play camp, at the end of each day, we'd post a daily summary blog post (click here to see examples) with pictures and
At the end of the Session, we take some of the daily summary photos and turn them into photo books so the kids can remember the fun long after the session ends!
This is a great example of one of the extra-special touches we want to take this forward into our new Pre-K Co-op model and provide End-of-Session photo books for kiddos that attended!
This is an example of one of the things would be included in the Splitter Splat Pre-K Co-op Parent Hand Book & Toolkit...another tool in your toddler arsenal for rainy days JUST LIKE TODAY!
How It Works:
1) Simply print out as many pages as you like, depending on how large you would like your map to be.
2) If you want, tape together any way you like - the possibilities are endless because every sheet connects with every side of every other sheet!
3) Decorate your map any way you like with crayons, pencils, markers or paint - add a forest, lake, princess castle, fire station, train tracks, hidden treasure, etc... Let their imaginations go wild!
4) PLAY! Just add matchbox cars, miniature trees, dinos, ponies - whatever your kiddos are into.
5) When you're done with it, keep it or recycle it! Whatever you want - it's just computer paper!
Tips & Tricks
FREE Digital Download: Rainy Day Roadmap
As some of you may or may not know, we've got a really cool Pop Up Pix Club event in the works for the beginning of September....Here are some clues we've released so far!
We'll release date/time/sign up details for members only no later than Aug 22! Stay tuned!
Our event is now officially on Next Door! If you or someone you know is interested in starting a childcare co-op in the northwest austin area, hit us up or come to our Family BBQ & Open House Aug 27!!! RSVP at www.splittersplat.com/pre-k-co-op
CHECK BACK EACH WEEK
Thanks everyone for coming out this morning to the Pop Up Pix Club Playdate #4! We hope you had as much fun as we did! Thanks so much Bethony Harnden of Capture House Photography for capturing the action! We can't wait to see all of your awesome pix!
We have a super top secret event in the works for September and might even do something at the end of August too....STAY TUNED!
The pix are IN and they look GREAT!
We're a private, part-time playcamp for Pre-K kiddos who love to have fun and get messy!
60 Second How Tos
Here's Your Signs
Playing With Food
Pop Up Pix Club
Pre K Co Op
Slimes & Doughs
Slow Summer Down
Straight Up Fails